Sat 22nd June 19
What an amazing evening at the Past Life Regression Workshop (22nd June at the Sanctuary)
• Young girl
captured and married off in Robin Hood time – a possible bleed-through in this life
• Wizards and dragons
• Hooded hunters chasing and (Chitty Bang Bang style) ‘child catchers’ – the message was clear
• Native American Indian burial with owls
• A guy lost, with a bad leg in the trenches but managed to recuperate
• A Victorian doctor trying very hard to cure sick children
• A shackled giant collecting rocks as dragons looked on – a physical complaint highlighted
• Rebounding back to the top of the stairs of the induction - the meaning was an ah-ha moment!
• Scary tied and captive young woman – the message was clear
• A very happy life in a farmstead & teaching/learning but turned to the opposite after an attack – a well understood metaphor
Sat 11th May 19
What a wonderful experience
people had last Saturday at the Past Life Regression Workshop:
~ A life of what could be the Essenes leaving ‘Mesopotamia’ to ‘Gaul’ and then on to Glastonbury.
~ A life as a hard-working police officer in the 1920s
~ The life of a travelling (Gypsy) girl
~ A trader, hundreds of years ago, travelling all over the world on a ship ~ An inspiring life in ancient Egypt and a possible journey as one of the wise men following the (spaceship) star !
Everyone learned something about who they are or what they need to look at in their lives in a little more detail.
Sat 23rd March 19
The guests had some amazing experiences:
The wonders of the subconscious mind never cease to amaze me, showing us just what we need to focus on or maybe have a bigger look at.